Tuesday

Works in Progress

Just so I know what I'm up against. Here goes.

(1) Light Green Mohair Shrug
Progress: Hm, I'd say the knitting's about 60% done. It's so very boring, though... mostly stockinette, and I hate stockinette (especially when knitting with straight needles).
Yarn: Garnstudio's Vivaldi, color 18 (I think...)
Needles: 4.5mm
Pattern: Bed jacket from a 1940s knitting magazine.
Hopefully this little darling will be ready to wear in a couple of weeks. I also hope it won't turn out too big -- it's already showing signs of expanding...

(2) Baby White Shrug
Progress: Not very good. Probably about 10% done. Have knitted the almost four inches of ribbing for one sleeve, and am now a couple of inches into the weird not-quite-cable pattern.
Yarn: Marks Karusell, color... white?
Needles: 5mm (2mm for ribbing)
Pattern: Another bed jacket from a 1940s knitting magazine. (There are lots of them, you know :))
This will probably take a while to finish... I do hope it will be done by this summer, though.

(3) Argyle Vest
Progress: Ehm... Actually I'm still just thinking about casting on... I've promised myself to get started in time for the Vest-along, anyway. That's March 1, for all of you who have yet to join us ;)
Yarn: Garnstudio's Alpaca, colors 6309 and 7120
Needles: 3.5mm dps; 3.5mm circular
Pattern: Eunny Jang's Deep V Argyle Vest

Oh, and just to cheer myself up, here's something I actually finished...

(4) Lacy Armwarmers
Progress: Well, I started them Saturday and finished them... Wednesday, I think.
Yarn: Garnstudio's Alpaca, color 1101
Needles: 2mm
Pattern: Something I got for free thanks to the combined efforts of yarn paradise YlloTyll and my knitting buddy Linn.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous makro said this:

Hej!

Jag skulle väldigt gärna vilja få tag på det här mönster till muddarna. Vill du hjälpa mig?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home