Wednesday

Of Being Un-Independent and Yarn

Dear self-patterning sock yarn-hating friends (and you know who you are),

I have let thee down.

*sigh*

I am now the owner of not one, but two (the horror!) balls of Self-Striping Sock Yarn. If you want to kill me, please do so now.


[pause]


Okay.

First, I just want to say I have the fullest respect for all the lovers of self-patterning / multi-colored yarn out there. I'm just not a fan myself. Such was also the case with self-striping yarn, until... I realized one day that my mother was on holiday in the Land of Plenty of Sock Yarn (i.e. Germany) and got this weird idea to call her and ask her to hunt down a fine specimen of self-striping for me. So she did. And if I were any less down with a really bad cold right now, I would post pictures. In fact, my head is so fuzzy right now I can't even remember the yarn brand. Argh. -- Pictures to follow soon, anyway, promise.

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Linster said this:

From now on you can talk to the hand, 'cause the face ain't listening no more.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Fi said this:

Oh dear....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home